Friday, March 4, 2011

Super Stars


Lately, I have taken notice of how fortunate I am to have so many amazing women in my life. Mothers, friends, business leaders, athletes, civic leaders. Most of them have these titles combined. Hmm... somedays I feel as I am barely getting through the day, not even successfully keeping the house clean.  
Sara Kathryn celebrating her new addition news. Amy and Liz celebrating their half marathon. Liz had a baby only 7 weeks before. Amazing!


So, I am about to start "spring cleaning" my approach to life. I am going to put more effort into each minute I have and see how I can best affect the world around me.  I am challenging myself to step it up and join in the ranks with these special women.




















Spring cleaning is hard work, but I think that I'm ready for it.


James says "Come on mom, get onboard!"




"This is gonna be an awesome ride!"





I am bringing spring on full-steam ahead

I think that the kids are ready for spring too


















Cheers to my super girlfriends. I am inspired by your energy, determination, thoughtfulness, and creativity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment