Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Playdate


Yesterday was wild. I met up with my 2 of my longest, best friends and their children for a playdate. My friend Jennie graciously had us all over to her house.  This was very special for me because it was the first time that we have been able to get our children together. We all live in different cities and have busy schedules so getting everyone together was a real treat! The children hit it off in grand style, and I hope that we can get together again soon. I always enjoy catching up with Halle and Jennie....and I hope our kids can get to know each other better as they grow.  
The precious Skinner twins, Lindsay Grace and Sidney



Sweet Olivia Walker

Big man Luke Skinner



Our big kids goofing off

Alexander and Lila...the mischievous ones. Those smiles are precious but I kind of wonder what they're scheming 


Luke loved the camera!

























Sweet baby James hung in with the big kids

No comments:

Post a Comment